This three day exhibition took place in a massive 11,000m2 of space at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff.
Download the floorplan for the event.
skillscymru was open to visitors for three days. Thursday 16 and Friday 17 September were aimed at organised groups, attending in staggered time slots giving everyone a chance to try the interactive features. Saturday 18 September was aimed at organised groups, smaller informal groups, families, individuals and adults.
Thursday 16 September 9.30am – 3pm
Friday 17 September 9.30am – 3pm
Saturday 18 September 10am – 4pm
Over 100 exhibitors were at skillscymru including:
- Business and Commercial Sector Employers
- Government and Public Sector Bodies
- Further Education Colleges
- Sector Skills Councils
- Training/Work-based Learning Providers
- Universities and Higher Education Institutions
- Charities and Advice Bodies
The event was divided into six distinct zones.
- Built Environment
- Cultural and Creative Arts
- IT and Business Administration
- Professional and Hospitality Services
- Advice, Education and Training